Download your Individual Health Insurance Resource Guide
National General offers a variety of Short Term Medical plans using the Aetna PPO large national network that provides you the most choice. These plans offer the best overall value and pricing of all on the market.
Plans that we recommend:
ENHANCED PPO: A good basic medical plan good for up to 2 years, depending upon your state.
- Your choice of deductible; $1,000 – $10,000
- Up to $1,000,000 in annual coverage
- $50 Co Pay for Urgent Care visit
- Very competitive rates.
National General/Aetna plans for up to two (2) years in many states. (OHIO, KENTUCKY, FLORIDA, INDIANA), and one (1) year in many other states. They are also the only company that guarantees the rate and coverage. You can choose the plan you like, get a quote and apply online. We are always here to help you shop, so don’t hesitate to contact us at 855-222-7033.
Please be sure to review all the information about National General/Aetna plans. No short term plans cover pre-existing conditions and you must qualify to obtain a short term plan.
- When selecting short term coverage up to, choose two 12-month terms.
- Consider adding a Plan Enhancer, this provides you extra coverage to minimize your deductible for accidents or a hospital stay.
Simply call us at 855-222-7033 and we can guide you and answer any questions.